Friday, February 13, 2009

A Little Part of Something

These pebbles were poured between
plexiglass walls dividing the walk in
shower from the vanity.


<--I thought it was interesting that the entire bathroom was tiled floor to ceiling. Yeah, I sold this tile. Wish I worked on commission.
<---I love how the (tiled) mirror reflects the cast iron bed in the guest suite.













In this shot I was trying to get the beautiful landscape as well as the tile floor. Its a shame Im such a poor photographer. I know you would have loved it!

8 comments:

Tomarie said...

Athella,
I love your blog! I started one too! :-)
The tile work is amazing...I love each and every pic! The kitchen is pretty much my DREAM kitchen!
So fun to be starting bloggy land together! :-) Laura

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

WELCOME to the wonderful world of blogging Athella...great first post..I will be back for sure..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

xinex said...

Gorgeous, girl! Just plain gorgeous! Welcome to Blogland, Athella! I am so happy to see you here!...Christine

Miss Laura Lu/RMS4291960 said...

Hello Athella! I noticed you added your pic! It's good to put a face with the name! The tiling is beautiful! You need to post your hummingbird nest and don't forget your painted furniture! God Bless you today! lauralu :)

lvroftiques said...

Hi Athella!!! Yippee!! You have a blog too! Love that tiled barrel vault! And I CAN see how gorgeous that landscape is! Yowser! Welcome to blogland! Vanna

Tomarie said...

Hi Athella! I've got an award for you if you'd like to come over and pick it up! :-) L~

Miss Laura Lu/RMS4291960 said...

Good morning Athella! Got something for you! come over a get it when you can! God Bless! Lauralu :)

MAAZ said...

i found the crystal package most interesting one at
www.auracamera.com