Monday, February 23, 2009

In Another World

Dear Friends; I would like to introduce my friend and extended family member Debbie Clark. Her daughter Cally is married to my son Kale. Debbie is working on a most worthy of mentioning cause called Quatemala Childrens project (quatemalachildrensproject.org) I am posting this message because I have first hand experience with it and want to personally vouche for it as an honest and reputable charity. Every penny donated goes directly to these abandoned, neglected and abused children. This post is not meant to pressure for donations. I just wanted to offer the option to anyone who is interested and may be afraid of where their money really goes. If you want to visit the site Debbie has posted pictures of the children and written a history of her involvement in the program. quatemalachildrensproject.org Thanks for taking the time to read this ~Athella

No comments: